Sans Crainte Signature

Of the Land Deeds and Treaty's of one that I am Sure of the Signature of Jean Baptist (Bt) Sans Crainte or his son of the same name Is The "Treaty Of Greenville" . This Signature is compared to others that I believe to be valid for The father or Son, one or more of these Papers ( First Nation deeds) are probably attributed to both

Kevin Lajiness Search Engine



Search My Name

Friday, November 5, 2010

"I Want To Follow You" By Kevin Lajiness




I want to follow you I want to follow you
 In the misty air I see a hallow there
Is that the Sun trying to shine through
I want to follow you I don’t know where I belong
 But I am drawn to you I reach my arm out to you,
 I want to be your friend. I think I know what your about and I agree
 You are wiser than me someone has taught you the ways of life
 All that I know has come to me by reason and rhyme
 The patterns of nature if you will I find myself at your side
 I wish there was something I can give you but all that I have is part of me but I can promise I am true sometime I feel like I caught
Between a rock and a hard place I’m in two different places at the same time
But for now I will stay where I am but I am listening to you I hear you Calling out and if you want me to cry out for you I will put it in a song

No comments:

Post a Comment