Sans Crainte Signature

Of the Land Deeds and Treaty's of one that I am Sure of the Signature of Jean Baptist (Bt) Sans Crainte or his son of the same name Is The "Treaty Of Greenville" . This Signature is compared to others that I believe to be valid for The father or Son, one or more of these Papers ( First Nation deeds) are probably attributed to both

Kevin Lajiness Search Engine



Search My Name

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Interpreter by Kevin Lajiness



Walked the WalkSong Artwork

We gather round all my children 
We started from Ponchartrain three days ago 
SanCrainte’s got a place on the Huron 
Mmichilimac is the last outpost from there 
Hudson Bay and the northern lights 
Hey there Indian interpreter is setting traps a lonely life 
But the beauty in the north is unmatched in civilization 
With the Money Traders our there own Men 
But they call us half breads we don’t fit in 
The settlers are flooding the Ohio 
I can see my days are numbered in this land 
A hundred years have passed since our fathers 
Indian interpreters ever one, 
We go where no Man has gone 
And we did it without a gun 

No comments:

Post a Comment