Sans Crainte Signature

Of the Land Deeds and Treaty's of one that I am Sure of the Signature of Jean Baptist (Bt) Sans Crainte or his son of the same name Is The "Treaty Of Greenville" . This Signature is compared to others that I believe to be valid for The father or Son, one or more of these Papers ( First Nation deeds) are probably attributed to both

Kevin Lajiness Search Engine



Search My Name

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Indian Woman" Kevin Lajiness




I didn’t know I was looking for you Till you found me I want to know everything about you your fascinating to me I know what you say is true your and Indian woman your simply the best you rise above all the rest I say to you don’t change who you are Its just not me who sees you as a star I know your proud of your culture and where you came from It says something about you that you keep the light shining inside and you pass it on to the next generation Indian woman with shoulders that are broad you carry the weight of a nation I wish you the best I didn’t know I was looking for you Till you found me I want to know everything about you your fascinating to me I know what you say is true your and Indian woman your simply the best you rise above all the rest I say to you don’t change who you are Its just not me who sees you as a star I know your proud of your culture and where you came from It says something about you that you keep the light shining inside and you pass it on to the next generation Indian woman with shoulders that are broad you carry the weight of a nation I wish you the best

No comments:

Post a Comment