Sans Crainte Signature

Of the Land Deeds and Treaty's of one that I am Sure of the Signature of Jean Baptist (Bt) Sans Crainte or his son of the same name Is The "Treaty Of Greenville" . This Signature is compared to others that I believe to be valid for The father or Son, one or more of these Papers ( First Nation deeds) are probably attributed to both

Kevin Lajiness Search Engine



Search My Name

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"GrandPa BootLegger" Kevin Lajiness



Had a Little shack on lake Erie sold some bait and verners ginger ale on the weekends we would go there I got my candies for free grandpa sitting in a chair under a willow tree Used to let me play with the craw daddies and tell me this story sitting on his knees son they called me a rebel and a bootlegger I gambled and chased women that all true but what I really am Is a  free bird I can tell you are one too it’s the spirit in me passed on to you generations of are fathers voyagers and courier do Boise in you. You cant shake it it’s in your blood so if the wanderlust gets a hold of you and you want to be one with Nature you’ll know why I tell you this so you’ll understand when you become a man It’s the spirit in you

No comments:

Post a Comment